Question Computer Wont Turn On After Replacing Power Supply?

Skuxxx

Commendable
Jul 28, 2017
Hey fellas,
On one of my computers ive been having on going issues with the power supply, until the other day when the computer refused to turn on. There is usually an LED light thats on the GPU when power is supplied, but this wasnt the case when the pc didnt turn on. So I ordered a new Power supply only to notice that the light on the GPU was actually on and the pc functioned properly a couple hours later.

Since ive been having these ongoing issues with the PSU I still changed out the power supply regardless only to find out im having the same issue.

Also I upgraded the ram when I installed the new power supply. The power supply is an upgrade from the previous one, so im stumped on what could be going wrong? could the Mother Board be rooted? also I have been through about 3-4 power supplies with this computer, all with the same problem, so there seems to be an underlying issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Apr 6, 2021
Hey fellas,
On one of my computers ive been having on going issues with the power supply, until the other day when the computer refused to turn on. There is usually an LED light thats on the GPU when power is supplied, but this wasnt the case when the pc didnt turn on. So I ordered a new Power supply only to notice that the light on the GPU was actually on and the pc functioned properly a couple hours later.

Since ive been having these ongoing issues with the PSU I still changed out the power supply regardless only to find out im having the same issue.

Also I upgraded the ram when I installed the new power supply. The power supply is an upgrade from the previous one, so im stumped on what could be going wrong? could the Mother Board be rooted? also I have been through about 3-4 power supplies with this computer, all with the same problem, so there seems to be an underlying issue.

Thanks in Advance.
My New modular PSU would not boot > after hours i fixed it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhxK7PGIho