Discussion Computer wont turn on with psu connected to gpu

Jun 30, 2019
Hi so the other night i was in a middle of a game in csgo and then all of a sudden my pc turned off. I thought i accidently kicked or unplug the power cord but this was not the case. So i tried over and over again pressing my power button turning on and off the psu but my computer wont turn on. Well it will for a sec but then it will shut down again. So my first suspesion is the power supply because i checked and it wouldnt turn on. So i unpluged my psu and did the paper clip trick and it worked. So then i thought everything was fine but when i reinstalled it well it stopped working. So i unpluged the pcie cable to my gpu and it turned on again. But then everything starting failing like my ram light was red and stuff like that. But the i tried putting only 1 ram stick in and the pc work i was using the intel hd graphics though. But when i try to load my games or windows itself the computer felt laggy and it will stutter alot. Can you guys help please because idk what the problem is here but im leaning towards power supply.

Specs
I7 6700k 4.1 ghz
Rx 580 xfx 8gb
250gb ssd
1tb hdd
24gb of ram
Evga 600watt b psu
asus z170 ar motherboard