Computex Day Two News Roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reepca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2012
"but AMD also showcased a handful of Carrizo notebooks, from the likes of Lenovo, Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba and Asus."

Come on guys, that linked article didn't even have pictures of any particular Carrizo notebooks aside from the marketing slides showing generic laptops with stuff on the screen.

But to be clear... can you guys confirm that there will be at least one laptop, for sale in the USA, that uses AMD's flagship Carrizo APU?

I waited an entire year for that stupid fx-7600p and it never showed up. Please tell me that won't happen again.

Eggz

Distinguished

I'm really interested in hearing about what she said!

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
"but AMD also showcased a handful of Carrizo notebooks, from the likes of Lenovo, Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba and Asus."

Come on guys, that linked article didn't even have pictures of any particular Carrizo notebooks aside from the marketing slides showing generic laptops with stuff on the screen.

But to be clear... can you guys confirm that there will be at least one laptop, for sale in the USA, that uses AMD's flagship Carrizo APU?

I waited an entire year for that stupid fx-7600p and it never showed up. Please tell me that won't happen again.

Yes. Stay tuned for more on that, my friend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.