Confused about monitors

Rushabh_3

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
I stay in India and planning to build a PC real soon. The dilemma I am facing is in choosing a monitor.

27inch IPS monitor is for 18k (Indian Rupee).
and 24inch is for 10k.

So should I buy "two" 24 inch or "one" 27inch monitor?

I am mostly gonna use it for coding and Fifa.

Please reply fast

Solution
Well, 27" may be enough for coding or other work, you could use windowed programs next to each other and higher resolution for better fit. In W10 you can also have separate desktops for separate group of programs to display on.
I use 3 monitors for CAD or other work. 2 x24" and one 19". The last one usually has opened calculator and scratch (temporary programs), main one is for drawing and second for real time results.

Rushabh_3

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017

Hey CountMike, thanks for the reply. But I had 16 long hours before you replied. So I basically went with a 27 inch monitor overnight considering the size and FIFA gameplay. Now that you have replied, I am back to the dilemma again.

When fifa is concerned, I think i should go for the 27inch right. .I am also a serious coder, so I know its better with 2 screens but I can afford only one 27inch or two 24inch.

Please help!!!

Well, 27" may be enough for coding or other work, you could use windowed programs next to each other and higher resolution for better fit. In W10 you can also have separate desktops for separate group of programs to display on.
I use 3 monitors for CAD or other work. 2 x24" and one 19". The last one usually has opened calculator and scratch (temporary programs), main one is for drawing and second for real time results.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS