Confused PC Building

FieldzOfInferno

Reputable
Nov 12, 2014
It's not powering on at all. I know there is power going to the PSU.
This is the second PSU I have ordered.
I was told to just plug in my graphics cards, motherboard 16 pin, and the 8 pin or w/e that is beside the processor. Yeah I've done all that. The thing is I took one of my 2 ram cards out after reading i should over googling FAQs. So there is only 1 ram card in on the far left. 2 graphics cards are in, if i had to take one out it may damage the port it plugged into because it was a difficult squeeze but eventually goes in well. So there , I have my processor in, the fan sitting ontop has the plastic twist screws
The case is Aero Cool ds black. I didn't have enough room for the motherboard to sit on the (brass) lifters. Those pieces you put down around the form factor. So the fan wobbles, so I took time to look that up, i see that isnt much of a problem? I think mine may be a case where that is? I probz have a 1/16 of good wiggly space. The coolant is apparently suppose to hold.

I am tryng my best to follow the motherboard manual for plugging in the correct wires such as for the power button and case fan. I cannot understand anything for some reason because im cross examining information from a motherboard to my case. Both fairly new to me. The process was new, and i figured it out using a manual. (who knows if i actually did)
The new bronze psu I am using right now should work. (2nd one i just ordered last week)
The psu I had ordered last summer, when my friend tested it with his portable kit for watts or w/e. Some of the corsair plugs showed the voltage the maual showed. Some did not, may be just it it needed to be plugged in. Looked it up, it's a multimeter. That's all

Ask me anything, I am bored on a ps4 console that cannot do crap.

MotherBoard: z97MX-Gaming5 (LGA1150)

Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (LGA1150)

"NEW": Power Supply: CX750 ATX powered

Graphics Cards:Radeon R9 290 (I have 2 of those) aka "wind force" (logo)

(Corsair) Ram: Vengeance DDR3 8 gig (I have 2 of those)

Dvd Blue ray RW

1TB HDD (currently using)
500 gb Flash (not plugging in until rig secured)

Sincerely, from the wilderness with no help. no phone service, on a console that gives you access to nothingness. a computer build novice to help out.