Question Confused whether this build would work

Nov 11, 2023
As a complete amateur when it comes to PC building after quite a long research I finally build my first PC and I'm about to buy the components listed below:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600
Sapphire Radeon RX 6700 XT PULSE 12GB GDDR6
MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
Kingston FURY 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 Renegade Black
Kingston 1TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 NVMe KC3000
Patriot 1TB 2,5" SATA SSD P210
ENDORFY Vero L5 700W 80 Plus Bronze
ENDORFY Ventum 200 Air
ENDORFY Fera 5 120mm
AOC AGON 24G2SPU
be quiet! MC1

Will this work together? Will everything fit in? Will the M.2 and 2,5" drive fit in this motherboard? Will the case fit in everything? Should I get Windows Home or Pro? And what are your other thoughts on it (if anyone's interested I want to use it for 1080p gaming and multitasking)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Why_Me

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to parse a PCPartPicker link, helps anyone else looking at the build to edit it with ease. helps other community members to understand where you're located, how much you're spending with regards to the parts you've chosen.

That being, I would swap that PSU out for something reliably built PSU. The same brand has a Gold rated PSU but I'd opt for something from Corsair/Seasonic/MSI that are Gold rated and with 750W for the entire system.

Will everything fit in?
Yes

Will the M.2 and 2,5" drive fit in this motherboard?
Yes, but I'd opt for something from Crucial/Samsung/WD/Klevv for both.

Will the case fit in everything?
Yes

ENDORFY Fera 5 120mm
Look at the dual fan version.

Essentially, I'm merely going along with what looks like you're being sponsored by ENDORFY...which is why I'm sticking to the parts shown on their site;
but we don't know how much you're paying and if it's possible to get better parts for that same price. We also don't know your budget.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to parse a PCPartPicker link, helps anyone else looking at the build to edit it with ease. helps other community members to understand where you're located, how much you're spending with regards to the parts you've chosen.

That being, I would swap that PSU out for something reliably built PSU. The same brand has a Gold rated PSU but I'd opt for something from Corsair/Seasonic/MSI that are Gold rated and with 750W for the entire system.

Will everything fit in?
Yes

Will the M.2 and 2,5" drive fit in this motherboard?
Yes, but I'd opt for something from Crucial/Samsung/WD/Klevv for both.

Will the case fit in everything?
Yes

ENDORFY Fera 5 120mm
Look at the dual fan version.

Essentially, I'm merely going along with what looks like you're being sponsored by ENDORFY...which is why I'm sticking to the parts shown on their site;
but we don't know how much you're paying and if it's possible to get better parts for that same price. We also don't know your budget.
Here's the PCPartPicker link:

Did not include the mentioned Patriot drive as I already own it, be quiet! MC1 as I did not find it here (it's a M.2 radiator and it costs only 14 USD) and PSU which I also couldn't find (the cost: 78 USD). And the monitor price seems to be off on here because in my country it costs 180 USD.

My budget is 1300 USD at most

Last edited: