Congrats to Our 2 $500 Newegg GiftCard Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskilnyk

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2010
Congrats guys.

Quick thought, I remember when Chrome first was released almost everyone hated it. But, I look at the browser now and the market share for it is growing really fast. I think Google hit the nail on the head with this one or then again, they just kept throwing money at it until it was good. LOL Ether way I like the browser now!

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
Screw the congratulation party, I hate you 2

:p

J/k, but what about that Sandy Bridge PC contest? I forgot when those winners are supposed to be notified. I'm already planning to build a new PC so it would be extra awesome to save that money for something else, (3 way GTX 580 would be pretty nice :D) Oh one can dream....

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]jskilnyk[/nom]Congrats guys.Quick thought, I remember when Chrome first was released almost everyone hated it. But, I look at the browser now and the market share for it is growing really fast. I think Google hit the nail on the head with this one or then again, they just kept throwing money at it until it was good. LOL Ether way I like the browser now![/citation]

The one and only flaw I would mention is easier access to hiding the bookmark bar, but still easily/quickly accessing 'other bookmarks'. Other than that I've been using it nearly since it's release, I even remember the scrolling bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.