Question Connect multiple headphones into windows 10

johnn1111

Distinguished
May 7, 2015
Hi And thanks for reading. I watch movies and listen to music on my pc with friends and family.
The volume level is a little on the high side, and i have been getting a few complaints from the neighbours.
So i am thinking about purchasing 5 usb headphones . Is it possible to connect up these 5 headphones to my pc. I have done a search and people are saying i can connect two but i cannot find much about 5 headphones or how configure them all through windows.
If i buy 5 identical headphones, can i push one dongle into the pc's usb port and use that to feed all 5 headphones, or is there a better way.
Thanks

johnn1111

Distinguished
May 7, 2015
Thanks! Unfortunatly then i will have 5 long headphone cables connecting from the pc, across the room, to the sofa 15 feet away at the other end of the room. It's going to be too long and tangly.

As a suggestion, could i plug a 3.5mm dongle into the headphone jack output on the pc, and this would " broadcast " to the 5 headphones which could pick up the signal and reproduce it, that is If the headphones were identical, and the dongle was designed to work with the headphones.

Thanks

Last edited: