Connect Toms Hardware with Google account.

ImpGuard

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2011
Not sure if this is the write topic to put this under...but...

Hey! Is there a way to associate my Google account with my Toms Hardware account? It seems that they aren't connected even though the email for my account is the same as my Google account.

Note this is after I've already had an account created. I know I can make a new one associated with my account.

I've searched the settings, and I can't seem to find it.

Solution
Hi ImpGuard!

Our devs tell me that it should be a simple, seamless process. If your Facebook/Google+ account use the same email address, there should be no setup needed on your part and you should be able to log into your account using the social media option without trouble.

That being said, they also informed me that they had suspicions that in some instances, this would not be the case. Your report has confirmed that anomaly for them. This is currently being looked into and I'll update you here when I learn more.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Hi ImpGuard!

Our devs tell me that it should be a simple, seamless process. If your Facebook/Google+ account use the same email address, there should be no setup needed on your part and you should be able to log into your account using the social media option without trouble.

That being said, they also informed me that they had suspicions that in some instances, this would not be the case. Your report has confirmed that anomaly for them. This is currently being looked into and I'll update you here when I learn more.

Solution