Connecting Pc to modem on network, does not work ( IMAGE INCLUDED)

jeny__

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
Hello.
I have a problem, i cant find any1 to help me. So i hope someone here will know what i need to do..

I have cable from my internet receiver , to Switch . From Switch there are another 2 cables ( 1 to my pc, second to TPLINKModem) . From this Tp link it goes to router ( bridge) to share wifi.
I have a problem that , i want to connect Another Pc to 1 lan on TPLINKModem. Internet works everywhere. Not on Win7 connected to TPlink modem , to this tp link are connected another 2 cables (in from my switch) and second to router(bridge) , which works. And i have no idea why Port2,3 (lan which are free) are not working. If i try ipconfig on this win7 , it shows me some ip (not my which is everywhere else ) and gateway like 255.255.0.0 , Light is green On modem , On Network Card its Red. I just bought this network card today. And it still is not working. .On tplin
dhcp is disabled

Please see Image

Code:
https://gyazo.com/f66fd9e46d7e0e6e6fb2237234a6bd7b

f66fd9e46d7e0e6e6fb2237234a6bd7b.png

Solution
Your setup is quite unusual. You are supposed to run the cable from the provider into the router, and from the router to all other PCs.
Another strange point - what is this "TP Link modem"? There are no modems which accept RJ45/Ethernet WAN.