Question Connection dropping kinda randomly, read desc.!

Cube_1

Reputable
Dec 18, 2016
Hello, kinda simple problem that, for some reason i cant resolve myself. So im sharing interwebz currently through my phone. The problem is that the connection disconnects and "connects" sometimes, windows shows that it still has internet connection and connects to the phone again? So as a example if the disconnection happens when im in discord, the discord will drop right away. BUT if im watching youtube, for some reason it still downloads the videos and if i was at the time in discord, the discord will be disconnected. I have checked power saving options and tried to make sure no usb gets disconnected for power saving use. This happens on all usb ports (pretty much, not every single one have i tried cause others are straight to mb and the other 3 ports are all in same external config). Please if you have any ideas, BLAST AWAY ! :) Thank you for any answers!

Cube_1

Reputable
Dec 18, 2016
Seems like svchost.exe leaves error mark everytime the dc happens. The error code appears to be BEX64. Im starting to think i need to do fresh install..... would be happy to do it but slow interwebz connection and i would have about 2tb of stuff to download :D

Last edited:

Cube_1

Reputable
Dec 18, 2016
sadly i dont have answer to this yet. But im starting to think it could be driver problem but yeh...... cant say for sure and even if it is driver problem i would reinstall windows

I have the same problem with my Ethernet and USB's. Did you find any way to solve it? I'm so tired of this.