Question Connectivity Issues

Dbish23

Prominent
Apr 5, 2019
I recently started having connectivity issues less than a week ago.

Websites do not properly display. Sometimes only the HTML loads, other times there's only a white screen in my browser. Generally after a few refreshes the page will load properly. Basic file downloads do not start, or if they do they usually fail. For example, Adobe Acrobat's installer will not install because of connection error.

I have talked to ISP, they said it isn't an issue on their end. Which makes sense because the two other computers are having no connection issues. I have tried ethernet cables and wifi, both have connection issues.

I have spent days with Microsoft's tech support. They tried tons of things, including a full Windows reinstall.

I'm completely lost as to what to do next. Could it be a hardware issue? My computer was recently built, it's less than four months old.

Dbish23

Prominent
Apr 5, 2019
Does your computer have Killer network adapters? If so, that is probably the problem. Remove all the killer software.

Hi Kanewolf, thank you for responding!

My mobo is a MSI MPG 2390. On the driver & software setup CD it does list Killer Network Universal Drivers, Killer Network Drivers(Without utility), and Killer Bluetooth Drivers. Would the killer software be under apps, or somewhere else?

Edit - Everything I am seeing is just mentioning Intel network drivers.

Last edited: