Consistent blue screen even after I have updated drivers for Intel(r) wifi link 5000 to 5300

normiecs23

Reputable
Aug 19, 2018
I keep getting this error every now and then and it is annoying that I have come to post
this

This is a common error message from blue screen as I found, but after updating drivers, it still consistently does this.

http://

Are there ways to fix it help me!
My wireless adapter is wie4530 and is brand new

Solution
start with mb chipset driver make sure there updated. in windows power setting make sure the usb chipset and the wifi dongle is not turned off by windows power settings. if your not using the onboard ethernet port disable it in windows or turn it off in the bios. on the mb check to see if the bios is old and if there any updates. on your build is windows a fresh install or did you every move it from one mb to a new mb??
start with mb chipset driver make sure there updated. in windows power setting make sure the usb chipset and the wifi dongle is not turned off by windows power settings. if your not using the onboard ethernet port disable it in windows or turn it off in the bios. on the mb check to see if the bios is old and if there any updates. on your build is windows a fresh install or did you every move it from one mb to a new mb??

Solution