Constant blue screens on my friends build.

ZacharyR

Honorable
Jul 16, 2013
Build:
A10 5800k(stock)
8GB of gskill ripjaw 2133mhz (dual channel)
XFX 6670
MSI FM2 A75 E35 Mobo
1tb HDD
500w Corsair PSU

I can't figure out why he is having so many blue screens and why he is getting bad fps on not demanding games with crossfire enabled. I've seen people on youtube get 60fps on BF3 on medium settings with the same build. He gets blue screens on Deus Ex Human Revolution, CS:GO, and his Just Cause 2 won't get the correct resolution and wont start. He has the latest drivers and his Mobo is on the 2.2 BIOS so it supports Richland. When I took out the 6670 and just ran the PC with the iGPU he said games ran smoother than it was when crossfired. I don't have any idea what to do, so help is greatly appreciated.

masterdam17

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2013
Blue screens are usually a ram error. Please check your rams with memtest64 you can find it easily on google. Its a bootable image you can get on a usb drive to check the memory for errors.
As for the crossfire it could be just a bad card. Try (if possible) disabling the Igpu on the apu and use only the graphics card.. Then check your performance. If its really bad then just take the card back and ask for warranty.
Thats my guess at least.