Constant Blue screens

Oct 29, 2018
Hello, my pc running windows 10 is getting constant crashes and bluescreens, i am unable to determine whats causing the issue. The codes in reliability manager differ and so far ive gotten code (9c), code (101) and code (124). It happens with OC and without OC, The only issue hardware wise i have is the CMOS battery doesn't work on my Mobo. It an everyday occurrence and is completely random but does seem to happen more at startup, any help would be greatly appreciated. I will attempt to upload the latest dmp files from the crashes if they are needed.
EDIT, here is the dmp files
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Av1dbN5PpGUchWsxTbt2oafZfedU

Solution
update this file:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

remove your overclock driver.

bios interface could not be read. this can indicate a very old bios.
generally you would update the bios and install the current motherboard drivers from the motherboard vendors website.

in both memory dumps, it was a stack pointer error. this is often a heat related problem
in one case the machine for almost 2 days, in the other case it was on for 7 minutes.

I would check to see that the fans are working and blow out any dust from the CPU, gpu, and PSU

also, it looks like the sata drive is in IDE mode, this is often the default mode when the motherboard battery...
update this file:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

remove your overclock driver.

bios interface could not be read. this can indicate a very old bios.
generally you would update the bios and install the current motherboard drivers from the motherboard vendors website.

in both memory dumps, it was a stack pointer error. this is often a heat related problem
in one case the machine for almost 2 days, in the other case it was on for 7 minutes.

I would check to see that the fans are working and blow out any dust from the CPU, gpu, and PSU

also, it looks like the sata drive is in IDE mode, this is often the default mode when the motherboard battery backup has failed. you most likely need to replace the battery on the motherboard.
(generally it looks like a small coin, often it is 2032 battery. you would replace the battery and reconfigure the cmos settings.

you also have a old ASACPI.sys driver from Thu Nov 1 18:54:34 2012
I think it is a asus utility (you should look for a update)

I would also go into bios and see if there is some setting for fan speed and make sure it is set correctly.
(in case the cmos battery has died, they last about 5 years)

Solution
Oct 29, 2018

I installed that driver you posted, and what do you mean remove my oc driver? are you referring to msi afterburner? In regards to the CMOS battery , the holder is completely broken off the mobo so i cant install a new battery. I monitor temps very closely of the CPU and GPU and temps never go over 70 on full load ( i have open air with no fans) You think my issue is caused my old mobo and bios? Considering i cant update the bios at all considering no CMOS battery.
EDIT I attempted to run the HDD in AHCI and not it won't boot, it says unaccessible boot device even with default settings.
SECOND EDIT, HDD is running in AHCI now. No more IDE.

Oct 29, 2018

SPECS
Asus Rampage Gene II Motherboard
Gtx 760
Intel Xeon x5650
550w Psu
x1 500GB 7.2k Hard drive
RAM- 4GB x1, 2GB x2, 1 GB x1 total of 9 GB or ram
the cmos battery holder is broken off the mobo

Oct 29, 2018

the holder is completely broken off the motherboard, like it took a vacation and never came back

Ralston18

Titan
Well, without the battery, the computer will always boot into default BIOS settings and those settings are probably not as they should be for your computer.

If you do get the BIOS settings corrected, they will be immediately lost the next time power is lost.

Doubt that the motherboard/battery holder is repairable. Plus that whatever happened to break of the holder is likely to have caused other damage as well.

Barring some other information or insight you most likely will need to buy a new motherboard.