Constant Crashes, BSOD and bootloops

TheBob93

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
So I have this weird issue and it is really driving me nuts.
In about 8/10 cases when I boot my pc, it would get a bsod after 2-10 minutes, restart and then in the booting process bsod again and so on and so on.
A few of the error messages in the bsod include:
- multiple irp complete requests
- unexpected kernel mode trap
- system thread exception not handled
- irql not less or equal
- bugcode usb_driver
- bad_pool_header

I used whocrashed to find out more about the errors and these are some of the reports I got:

On Mon 30.01.2017 17:47:38 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\013017-25968-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E3A0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x5001, 0xFFFFF58010804000, 0x212BC, 0x75D6009)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 26.01.2017 00:19:50 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012617-33546-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32k.sys (win32k+0x6F259)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF9600012F259, 0xFFFFD00192C65D30, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
product: Betriebssystem Microsoft® Windows®
description: Mehrbenutzer-Win32-Treiber
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 25.01.2017 09:50:44 your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012517-32703-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E3A0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000046, 0xFFFFF800F4503CC8, 0xFFFFD00020AFA340, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

Additionally, I brought the PC to a repair shop twice and there no problems appeared. They ran some tests, CPU tests and so on and the pc never crashed, so they suspect that the mouse/keyboard/monitor/usb stick cause the problem. I booted the pc without mouse or without keyboard though and it still crashed. When it crashed and I would boot completely without anything, it would still get caught in the bootloop described at the beginning, so I'm really confused and annoyed.
Maybe one of you has an idea of what I can do to find the error...

System specs:

Windows version: Windows 8.1 , 6.3, build: 9600
Hardware: ixtreme M5800, Packard Bell
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz Intel586, level: 6
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
Monitor: BenQ G2420HDBL
Mouse: Drakonia Black
Keyboard: Logitech Illuminated

Colif

Win 11 Master
multiple irp complete requests - likely to be a driver
irql not less or equal - Driver error
system thread exception not handled - could be a driver
bugcode usb_driver - probably USB driver or maybe a device in a USB port
bad_pool_header - probably a driver error
Memory Management can be drivers, ram or hdd
System Service Exception - could be drivers.. there is a pattern here :)

many of the errors look like driver errors, I would go to here and search for model and see if it suggests any new drivers

Can you look here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/automatic-memory-dump-settings-windows-8 and look at creating a mini dump (main difference is a normal dump can be up to 6gb whereas a minidump is only 256kb, slightly easier to upload for you)

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Who crashed doesn't reveal enough detail, the report just blames 3 parts of windows which isn't going to be right.