Consumer SIP/PSTN Gateway

Hi

Does anyone know of a product that serves as a gateway between PSTN and
SIP? I am looking for something consumer-oriented, so it must require a
minimum amount of fuss to set up.

Regards

Chris

Stumbling out on on Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:24:41 +0000, Chris Hills
blithered:

> Does anyone know of a product that serves as a gateway between PSTN and
> SIP? I am looking for something consumer-oriented, so it must require a
> minimum amount of fuss to set up.

About two messages down you could have read

http://iconnecthere.com
http://voicepulse.com
http://voiptalk.org
http://www.oneunified.net
http://www.inphonex.com/

Psychomation wrote:
> About two messages down you could have read

Thanks, I did read back, but it seems that message did not appear on my
news server.

Regards

Chris

Stumbling out on on Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:30:21 +0000, Chris Hills
blithered:

> Psychomation wrote:
> Thanks, I did read back, but it seems that message did not appear on my
> news server.

All the links I gave are of voIP services. They all have offers for phones
and gateway products. You can also check out:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VOIP+Gateways

Check out FWD http://freeworlddialup.com and especially their forum where
you can find all the problems users of the various devices have
encountered and how they solved them.

Look at http://dslreports.com under voip

Google bait
Sipura2000 Sipura3000 Grandstream IAXY ATA200 ATA300

hth