Question Controller/Headset Problem on DS3

Tulki

Reputable
Jun 20, 2019
Hello! So my friend is having a problem atm with his Computer, that just started happening yesterday, everytime he launches DS3 and plug in his conroller DS3 starts glitching out, every 2 secs the frames drop to 0 and the headset fully turns off we tried the following:
-Updating Nvidia Drivers
-Changing the ports (Using the back one)
So far nothing
-mag b550 mortar wifi(MS-7C94)
- 16 GB RAM
-AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Controller and a headset are different things. By controller do you mean a USB game controller? Or are you talking about a headset? What if this is already connected when the game starts? Try doing a system restore point to a time before the issue started maybe.

Try checking for newer BIOS and chipset drivers for the motherboard?

Tulki

Reputable
Jun 20, 2019
Controller and a headset are different things. By controller do you mean a USB game controller? Or are you talking about a headset? What if this is already connected when the game starts? Try doing a system restore point to a time before the issue started maybe.

Try checking for newer BIOS and chipset drivers for the motherboard?
Yep that's what we tried unfortunately he didnt have a restore point, and Yeah i meant a USB game controller, im thinking it might be a USBissue because both the Headset and Xbox Controller are USB so makes me think maybe that's why, most problem is the random freezes DS3 starts doing