Question Controlling Front Fans On Lian Li Lancool 216

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Hello All

Purchased this Case to have a Prebuild AMD Ryzen 7700X with Radeon 7800XT built in

Anyways is front dust filter a needed add on purchase? and is the front fans PWM controllable? i don't see them in my Motherboard hardware monitor area in uefi bios, just CPU and SysFan 4

Lutfij

Titan
Page 4 on your case manual;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bd8RM6ZibcrKrpMEFGQRtlzj4g9R_lIy/view
The hub can be tethered to your motherboard's fan header and looks like it's PWM controlled, furthermore the fans are PWM and should be manageable in your motherboard BIOS.

i don't see them in my Motherboard hardware monitor area in uefi bios, just CPU and SysFan 4
Please pass on the specs to your build in your thread's body. Sig space specs can and will change over time and when that happens this thread and their relevant suggestions will be rendered moot to the end user in the same boat as you're in now.

What is the make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for your motherboard?

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Unless Ibuypower when built system or the factory forgot to have the 2 Front fans plugged in on Speed sensing fan 1 port on the Included Hub, guess checks that when i do its first dust cleaning hopefully on August 20th

(Source Youtube video i learned that just a few minutes ago, so something im gonna have to check whenever i get to doing the dust cleaning soon here)

Ok i have MSI B650 VC Wifi Rev 1.0 Motherboard

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. 1.F0, 7/23/2024

AMD Ryzen 7700X
32GB DDR5 5600mhz RGB Ram
Radeon 7800XT
Kingston NV2 1TB NVMe boot drive currently
Sata 860 Evo Game SSD Currently
Lian Li Lancool 216 Case

Last edited: