[SOLVED] Cooler Master COSMOS C700M-MOBO support is smaller

Nov 28, 2018
It says it supports MOBO for COSMOS C700M is E-ATX (Support up to 12" x 10.7"). However, COSMOS C700P (Support up to 12" x 11"). Is it true? My MOBO is 12x10.9 I am afraid it won't fit. It doesn't make sense the newer case would be smaller.

MERGED QUESTION
Question from leoz080323 : "COSMOS C700M MOBO support size"

Don't post the same question twice. I already answered your question. You don't post additional questions just because you don't like the answer you got. I've seen this problem already with another member, and the board that was true E-ATX would NOT fit the newer Cosmos case. You can always make the attempt or perhaps make a modification to the case to get around it, although I'm not sure exactly HOW you would go about doing that.

Where there is a will, there is usually a way though, as they say.

Nov 28, 2018
Thank you. Just FYI. I got their response.

Thank you for contacting be quiet! USA support. Please note our Dark Base Pro 900 rev2 can support E-ATX, XL-ATX, ATX, M-ATX, and Mini-ATX; therefore, your ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme LGA​ micro atx board should not be a problem

Yeah, that's pretty lame when you asked about a specific size of E-ATX and they respond with an answer saying it supports micro ATX. I'd answer them back and tell them as much. Tell them you need SPECIFIC information, because not all E-ATX boards are the same size. Ask them to elevate the inquiry to a higher support level if necessary.