[SOLVED] Cooler Master Elite Power 460W Enough for RX 570 ITX?

hexer11

Reputable
May 6, 2017
I want to upgrade my 1050Ti by selling it then buying second hand RX 570 ITX because they are similarly priced in my country so I won't be at a loss. My concern is my PSU, my last graphics card was an HD7790 and it handled it well. I've never had issues with it so far, been using it for almost 6 years now. Can it handle the RX 570? Keep in mind that I can't upgrade my PSU right now because I'm a college student.

My specs

GTX 1050 Ti
i5 3470
2x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz
500GB Seagate HDD

Thanks in advance!

Solution
The RX 570 requires a high-quality 450 Watt power supply unit as minimum. But, the CM Elite Power 460W PSU is not that good in terms of build quality/efficiency. I think this is a low TIER PSU model. Not the very best from CM.

Personally, I would avoid this unit to power that card, or any other Gaming PC, regardless of whether it can handle the RX 570..
The RX 570 requires a high-quality 450 Watt power supply unit as minimum. But, the CM Elite Power 460W PSU is not that good in terms of build quality/efficiency. I think this is a low TIER PSU model. Not the very best from CM.

Personally, I would avoid this unit to power that card, or any other Gaming PC, regardless of whether it can handle the RX 570..

Reactions: Banned by Net
Solution