Question Cooler Master H500M ARGB Controller infos

Sep 1, 2019
Hi All,

I have the cooler master H500M Case which include an ARGB Controller.

The controller has 2 ARGB port with 2 splitter cables (for a total of 4 possible connection, 2 already used by the front case fans)...but using an extra splitter cable (1 to 5, included with the AIO ML360R) i was able to create the following configuration (i hope it is clear):

View: https://imgur.com/a/XQAqUFZ

Would it work? I am not an expert i am afraid to overload the controller e brake something, is that possible? I haven't turned on and tested the computer yet.

if there would be no problem, I am also planning to buy 2 extra 200 ARGB Fans for the top

thank you in advance for your help.

Sep 1, 2019
The maximum power limit for that controller is 3A, as stated in your manual section 15, so I'd advise you purchase CoolerMaster's add-on RGB controller instead of burdening the controller with too many components.

Thank you for your reply...do you mean this?

Fortunately i have already got it (it was included with the ml360r aio).

Would be enough for what i want to do?

Sep 1, 2019
Hi,

I am trying to find a way to make the following ARGB configuration works, i am not an expert about amperage/voltage/etc, so i hope you can help me (i haven't turned on the PC yet just in case):

Case overview

I am using the ARGB Controller that was included with the ML360R to connect everything together:

Controller connections

Do you think it would be all ok?

At first i wanted to use the controller included in the case (Cooler master H500M), but on the manual it is written that its 2 ports support 3A Max in total...so it might not be enough?? I can't find the amperage of the other controller.

Also, my MOBO (ASUS ROG z390E gaming) has only one ARGB port, do i need to check its amperage too?

Lutfij

Titan
If all the components in your system are ARGB, then yes you can use the controller that is bundled with the AIO you've included. The control box has 4 headers and each header can be split/broken away to a 3~5-way splitter.

Again, the controller will only work with ARGB devices and not with RGB devices so please make sure the fans and the other accessories you want to plug in are also ARGB.

AND...yes I merged your new thread with the older one. Do not create multiple threads when they are of the same nature. Be patient for answers, instead.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2019
If all the components in your system are ARGB, then yes you can use the controller that is bundled with the AIO you've included. The control box has 4 headers and each header can be split/broken away to a 3~5-way splitter.

Again, the controller will only work with ARGB devices and not with RGB devices so please make sure the fans and the other accessories you want to plug in are also ARGB.

AND...yes I merged your new thread with the older one. Do not create multiple threads when they are of the same nature. Be patient for answers, instead.

Sorry about that...thank you for your reply.

Yes, the fans and the VGA Holder are ARGB so no problem.