Question cooler master h500p mesh top mounted 360mm radiator

Jacks.

Commendable
Dec 3, 2021
www.deviantart.com
will i have h500p mesh and i'm about to buy CORSAIR H150I RGB PRO XT 360mm and was wondering will it on top of the case fans inside ? or not ?
the website -cooler master- says yes it will fit and it's the h500 that is not capable of fitting 360mm rad but on the other hand a lot of people told me no it will not they tried it and failed the rad is 25mm thickness and the fans is 27mm so it should be 2mm away from the mobo ,anyone has the case and this config please help
also will these 200mm fans fit in the front MASTERFAN MF200R RGB
thanks in advance

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I'm currently using an H500P Mesh with an Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 360 at the top. The radiator on that one is 30mm.
So I'm not sure what those other folks are talking about or doing wrong. I've done it with the fans at the top of the rad, and at the bottom of it - either fits.

With something thicker, like Arctic's Liquid Freezer II(38mm), I can see not being able to route the Cpu EPS cable(s) around the back and through the top grommet holes like usual, from the looks of it.
You'd have to route the cables through the side grommets or up through the middle of the chassis.

Reactions: Jacks.

Jacks.

Commendable
Dec 3, 2021
www.deviantart.com
You'd have to route the cables through the side grommets or up through the middle of the chassis
that's with any 360 mm rad or only with any thick ones?
also do you know anything about 200mm fans fit in the front i mean dimensions wise cause GN says it's the default fans in H500P Mesh but if you look there specs up the CM page they are different dimensions

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I was talking about the Liquid Freezer II specifically. It is fairly thicker than the typical 27-30mm rads on most AIOs.
I had taken a look inside my own chassis after your initial post and taken a note of that.

also do you know anything about 200mm fans fit in the front i mean dimensions wise cause GN says it's the default fans in H500P Mesh but if you look there specs up the CM page they are different dimensions
Can you clarify? I don't understand what is being said here.

Jacks.

Commendable
Dec 3, 2021
www.deviantart.com
Can you clarify? I don't understand what is being said here.
this fan https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/case-fan/masterfan-mf200r-rgb/#specifications -open the link please- it's 200 mm fan that Gamers Nexus -the youtube channel-tested it's supposed to be the default fan in H500P -installed in the front of your case- but on the page above stats the measurement of the fan different ,i want to buy two of it as a replacement when the stock case fans dies which will be faster than you think since i live now in a very dusty area

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Ok. I opened the link, and I see the specs.

Yes, it's the default fan for the H500P Mesh, with some anti-vibration pads at the corners. The preinstalled ones don't have those. Maybe that is what's increasing the depth of the fan?

On the page above the stats, the measurements are different?
I don't see any other measurements above that? I just see pictures and marketing stuff.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Yes.
What would be really odd is them making fans that aren't compatible with their own chassis, but that's not the case.

200mm is a bit odd though, as the screw spacers aren't universal with all models.
The old 200mm NZXT fans didn't fit in some chassis, for example.

Jacks.

Commendable
Dec 3, 2021
www.deviantart.com
thank you so much sir you have been a great help those aH* on cooler master subreddit didn't even replay to that question ,BTW did you connect the fans directly to the mobo -power and rgb-? or use that hub they sent with the case ? which is better ?and i'm not talking about the looks here

Jacks.

Commendable
Dec 3, 2021
www.deviantart.com
Which of what is better?
i meant connecting them directly to mobo or throw the hub i leaning toward connecting them directly but don't want to install a software to control the rgb i think it's possible to control the speeds thow the mobo and the rgb throw the hub right? i have 2 12v rghb headers on the mobo so the 2 rgb cables from the fans in to the hub and one rgb cable from the hub to the rgb header on the mobo right? the mobo is ROG Crosshair VIII Hero wifi

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
OHH, that.
I'd say neither is better. It's up to your personal preference.
There's no hub, but a SATA powered controller/switch for the LEDs. They give you a LED splitter so you can daisy chain the LED power cables into either the controller or the 12v LED header - whichever you wish.
If you choose to control the LEDs through the remote, you'll have to leave it hanging outside the rear of your chassis - or place it somewhere inside it, but then you'll have to open up the side panel every time you want to use it.

Jacks.

Commendable
Dec 3, 2021
www.deviantart.com
damn i'll connect them to the mobo then and use software but this is weird so each fan is rgb 12v connecting them in a daisy chain means one cable from the controller to the mobo rgb header but both fan combined is 24v how does this work ?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
There's a certain amount of amperage the header can handle - like 3A, or something like that. Chaining together a few fans, if each were 0.4A for example, is still less than 3A.
12v rail does not add up like that - it's still 12v.
That's the limit of what I could tell you though.