[SOLVED] Cooler Master HAF EVO cooler

richj

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2008
I bought a Cooler Master HAF EVO and will be buying an ASUS Strix mother board either for an Intel or AMD CPU. Since this case has an open mesh top, I want to put in an air cooler that blows the air up from the cpu. All i can find are low profile coolers. Is there a full size cooler that will do what I want?

Solution
i've never seen a large cooler that blows air upward. there is so much room in that case, that you can use any cooler you want.

i have 2 in the front and 2 in the back of mine. the cpu cooler also flows from front to back. never had any temp issues in that case at all. honestly don't think you need to do anything fancy with it and just go with a nice normal front to back air flow.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i've never seen a large cooler that blows air upward. there is so much room in that case, that you can use any cooler you want.

i have 2 in the front and 2 in the back of mine. the cpu cooler also flows from front to back. never had any temp issues in that case at all. honestly don't think you need to do anything fancy with it and just go with a nice normal front to back air flow.

Solution