[SOLVED] cooler master hyper 410r vs 411r vs 412r

Aug 30, 2020
I live in bangladesh country which is situated in asia . In my country these three cooler's have same price ... Now tell me which one should i take for best overall from these cooler 410r vs 411r vs 412r ???

They are all basically just different generations of the exact same cooler. So none of them have a particularly strong showing against any of the others. The newest one, the 412r, is probably the better choice simply by virtue of being newer, but that doesn't mean it's "good enough" because these are small, crappy coolers.

What is the CPU model you are trying to cool?

Aug 30, 2020
They are all basically just different generations of the exact same cooler. So none of them have a particularly strong showing against any of the others. The newest one, the 412r, is probably the better choice simply by virtue of being newer, but that doesn't mean it's "good enough" because these are small, crappy coolers.

What is the CPU model you are trying to cool?

Well, I am using Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 processor, My futue upgrade plan is Intel Pentium Gold E5420, For this, which cooler is ideal from cooler master hyper 410r / 411r / 412r ??
Overall which should i take from these three coolers??