Question Cooler Master Masterliquid Ml240l help!

Tempz66

Commendable
Oct 8, 2016
Hi,

I just finished building my very first gaming PC and I’m using the NZXT h500 Case with a Cooler Master Masterliquid Ml240l RGB and I am super confused about how I should set up my radiator / fans ( I set them on the front )
Should I put it like : Chassis > Fans > Radiator or Chassis > Radiator > Fans ? and also should I put my fans to spin clockwise or anti-clockwise ? I’m a newbie and I just want to make sure I’m doing everything properly plus I want the best performance possible. Thank you!

If you are placing radiator at front, you would be replacing front, intake case fans with radiator and it's fans. They will serve same purpose. As they are made for higher static pressure than case fans they should be placed in front of radiator so they push air thru it.
If you want and/or have space, you could fasten your case fans to the back of radiator so they pull air from radiator to inside the case. As that would double your air intake you should at least partially compensate by more exhaust from the case.
Clockwise or anti-clockwise doesn't matter. it's in and out side that does matter. Whichever way they turn, out side is where motor is mounted.

Reactions: Tempz66