Review Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360P Silver Edition Review: Fuzed-Fan Style

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Just for curiosity's sake, what do you want to see in a review like that?

The reason I ask is that I am going to begin doing fan reviews as well, coming soon. Some of these will include Cooler Master 2x120 and 3x120 fan modules like this one.

Just for curiosity's sake, what do you want to see in a review like that?
things that would matter with a design like this.
fan replace-ablility:
how the warranty works, will they be replacing single bad fans or only whole units? will regular 120mm fans fit inside?
what versions will they have:
quiet, balanced, aggressive? non-RGB? colors?
what sizes are planned:
2/3x140mm?
are any other companies mentioning also producing?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
The fan units are a single object; there is not consumer-replacement parts with the fan module. The entire triple fan unit would need to be replaced.

Warranty should cover any part of the cooler, including the fans.

The fans themselves are variants of the ML120 RGB fans that you can find on nearly all Cooler Master cooling products. Fan curves are managed by motherboard PWM, fan controller or any other controls you might have. There is not a method for managing PWM fan curves with the boxed cooler.

RGB color is managed by the included RGB control module, or can be integrated into your motherboard or other 4-pin RGB controls. Cooler Master does not include a software suite that manages this.

Current fan modules that I am aware of are 2x120mm and 3x120mm. There could easily be potential for 2x140mm modules for 280mm coolers, but uncertain whether these will be available or not.

Aug 10, 2020
I just finished a high performance rig and bought the CM ML360P Silver for the cpu. I fired up the system yesterday and it posted and is running cool, now for the OS. My question is how long will the cooler bubble? It bubbled more at first than any other AIO I have owned and it has slowed over about 12 hours...But it still occasionally bubbles and it is annoying. Should I be concerned or give it more time? BTW, I set the ASUS overclocking on auto and the i7 10700k went to 39% OC at 5.3GHz and idle temp was 36C...WOW!!!