CoolerMaster ML120L RGB Aura Sync troubles

Jul 16, 2018
Hello everybody and thanks for your time.

I have been for hours searching info for my problem but I can't solve it.
New build with CM 120L RGB AiO freezer. It actually suport various RGB Sync from Asus, Gigabyte, Asrock...

Actually I have an Asus z370-I Rog Gaming wich is Aura Sync capable, so there aren't supose to be any troubles controlling the colour of the pump and the fan through the 4 pin RGB of the motherboard.
The AiO system is connected through a RGB cable splitter to the motherboard (the splitter come with the AiO)
Everything is connected and revised, but the pump and the fan are always with the static colour mode (in this case is light blue).

I have checked from bottom to top the Aura Sync program and there is no way to change the colour of the AiO system.
afc0493351301c3905e9251737cfaf5e.png

As you can see in the picture, the motherboard recognize the AiO as a 'Add Strip' and let me select it for the customization, but when I try to do something I just get modified the motherboard's leds.
The AiO just blinks for a second and change the colour to dark blue, and after a nanosecond turns again to light blue. Because of that I believe that down there are some RGB led.

Someone had this trouble?
Someone knows somethin about?

Thanks again ;)

champ989

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017
I noticed the setting you have it on is just a static color for fans, have you put it in Rainbow? The fourth from the top? That one cycles through all the colours. If it doesn't change colors after that it might be a software problem or the RGB lights don't work.

Jul 16, 2018

After a whole day of research I have learn that my AiO system RGB is just addresable to a 4pin standart RGB header. Not to a Addresable 5v 3-1 that my Mobo has.
Dont know how the leds where on if they are 12v connected to 5v. Fortunately I dont have fried anything in the Mobo due to my RGB ignorance+ few info given by manufacturers in general.

I just can install 'Addressable header 5v' led-pump-fans in my rig.

Thanks for your time.