Coolermaster vs Deepcool

Solution
It's not just the brands, its the quality of the internals. I've already passed on a tier list for you to look at. The VS series of units aren't exactly reliable. You need to pass on a different website, one that has more variety of reputed, quality PSU's.

Shaqwave3

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

1000 i think..[IDK how much my parents will give me] but what would u chose between the two if your money is onlky 1000 pesos

Lutfij

Titan
I would need to know the specs of the system off which will be powered by the PSU. If I went with mere budget without looking at PSU quality, at the end of the day I'd end up with a fireworks display.

I'm not from the Philippines but I'd choose a PSU that is as close to tier 1 in this tier list as possible. If you're having trouble finding one, might want to shoot us a link from where you'd like to buy a unit.

Shaqwave3

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

I plan to buy a psu here: [The only psus they sell in my are Powerlogic 700w and Fortress IDKw] which is a built in case psus and they are generic psu ones.. but i havent seen
their firework display yet..]

Here:
www.easypc.com.ph/ <-I have chosen this website because their prices are low and they have Cash on Delivery

Note: Its hard to find parts in my area/country

The specs are above[the very top] of my post..

Lutfij

Titan
If and when they display their firework prowess, you should make sure the house is insured. I'm serious.

That link doesn't hold anything of quality and the budget fails at first sight. We're going to need another site. Also do you plan to drop in a GPU sometime later or move out of your APU system?

Shaqwave3

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

20-35% that i will buy a GPU[But I want One]
50-80% That I will stay In the AMD A-Series

Deepcool and Cooler Master are Good Brands?
But if My Budget Increases I will buy this..

CorsairVS 450
http://www.easypc.com.ph/components/power-supplies/corsair-vs450-apfc-power-supply-450watts.html

Lutfij

Titan
It's not just the brands, its the quality of the internals. I've already passed on a tier list for you to look at. The VS series of units aren't exactly reliable. You need to pass on a different website, one that has more variety of reputed, quality PSU's.

Solution

Shaqwave3

Honorable
Jan 16, 2014

Guess I will go for deepcool... since Its hard to find a good quality psu here.. thanks for the help