Cooling arctic T11 case

Rocwen Colondo

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2013
Hey guys , now it's summer and it's pretty hot here and my computer is in a closed corner ( closed from three sides) well so the first logical solution that comes to mind is to change the computer place well I'm working on it but still I need more cooling for my case and as i noticed the arctic T11 can only hold 2 cooling airwaves , and if i keep my pc in the same place with the current cooling solution when i play games like bf4 on very high/ultra it auto turn off since the temp gets too high
so please any solutions to beat the heat would be appreciated .
PS** i don't prefer to spend more than 100$ in order to solve this :) .

Solution
Hey i also love Arctic Cooling and that case is fine but there is 2 options
1st Upgrade the 2 fans to Arctic Cooling F12's PWM and get a fan controller
2nd cut the exhaust mesh out of the top with metal cutters or pliers or something so its not restrictive
Id advise doing both :)

Ibreakthings

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014
Hey i also love Arctic Cooling and that case is fine but there is 2 options
1st Upgrade the 2 fans to Arctic Cooling F12's PWM and get a fan controller
2nd cut the exhaust mesh out of the top with metal cutters or pliers or something so its not restrictive
Id advise doing both :)

Solution

Rocwen Colondo

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2013

the 2nd option wouldn't mess up the airflow in the case?

Ibreakthings

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014
No it wouldnt it would be pretty cool actually and it would increase its flow by about 40% so that would really help i did it to my case thanks to someone in the forum also cut out the mesh of the fans so its not restrictive and get fan filters because its going to get really dusty with no honey comb on the fans.

40% airflow increase on exhaust and a 45% increase on the intakes plus a postive is that it is quieter AND your temps will go down alot further