Question Cooling fan died

Nov 8, 2021
Hello guys I need help. I recently transfered my pc to a new case and replace the cooling fans. After everything is installed the same as before then the psu suddenly died. I replace it with another psu then my pc turned on but the fans died. It made a sparking sound and had a burnt smell. I bought a new brand of fans and installed it. Then the result was the same. All the fans died. The rgb light is not working. It also made a sound and had burned smell. The only thing i replaced from the original setup before my first psu died was the psu connectors. I dont know what to do. I dont want to spend money for fans and kill it after installing. Thanks

cpu - i7 6th gen
Mobo - asus z170 pro gaming aura
Ram - corsair vengence 16gb
Psu - corsair rm1000(died) / thermaltake 750w
Gpu - asus gtx1080 ti
Fans - dark flash dr12(died) / pc cooler corona rgb (died)

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Your post seems to be incomplete, could you add more details to your system's specs and the issue at hand? Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

if the system innards were in a prebuilt, mention the make and model of the prebuilt and the SKU as well. As for the cooling fan, might want to parse images of what you're seeing in case you're having a tough time explaining what the issue with the fans are.