[SOLVED] Cooling in Atx case

capsdriod

Reputable
Nov 17, 2017
Hi guys .. have a 6700k under a watercooler aio in a micro atx box .. now I have two fans as a intake and the fan for the aio taking air from the case and the fan pushing air from the case though the radiator out the back, now should I have that back fan push or pull ?
cheers

Solution
All 3 fans are fine as is.
A potential problem is the radiator though.
The units aren't topped off with fluid, and over the years as it permeates the tubes, that leads to the sound of 'water dripping or gurgling' at the area where the tubes meet the rad.
The tubing entering from the bottom is better for noise and longevity. Simply rotate it 180 degrees.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The units aren't topped off with fluid, and over the years as it permeates the tubes, that leads to the sound of 'water dripping or gurgling' at the area where the tubes meet the rad.
The tubing entering from the bottom is better for noise and longevity. Simply rotate it 180 degrees.

Reactions: capsdriod
Solution

capsdriod

Reputable
Nov 17, 2017
thanks so much .. ok I’ll turn it 180 .. funny I was feeling that thought lol ... next off is to update the 970 I have
Thanks again

Reactions: Phaaze88