Question Cooling setup on meshify c - Pleaee advise

mazinyo

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2009
My PC arrived today. I chose which parts i want but i didnt build it myself. The store did. The case is the fractal design meshify c. I ordered 2 fans of Pure wings 2 X 140mm. They installed the 2X140mm in front which is fine and what I asked. But they also installed the 2 stock fans on top instead of 1 on top and 1 in the back.

Should I just leave it like that, or change? Will it damage airflow if I just leave it like that?

Last edited:

liamwhalley20

Prominent
Nov 27, 2018
Aslong as it is exhausting heat out and temps aren't too high then it should be fine, if you are worried then you can always move them around but I don't see there being a problem, I have 2 exhaust on all the time on the top and an arctic f12 tc as another exhaust on rear that only comes on when it really needs to :)

What's your cpu cooler? If it's an air cooler with 60+cfm of airflow, it should take care of exhausting.

I would always advice to have 1 fan in the top as intake above the mobo for vrm active cooling.

So maybe in this case, you can have 1 fan above mobo as intake and 1 fan in the rear as exhaust.