[SOLVED] Cooling Setup

Jul 4, 2019
Hello,

I have a question about the opotimal cooling setup in my case.
I have a Fractal Design Meshify C with 1 intake fan at the front and 1 exhaust fan at the rear.
I also installed an exhaust fan at the top of the case. So 1 intake, 2 exhaust fans.
Cpu cooler I use is the Cryorig H7.
I dont have any problems with temperatures. I just want to ask if its better to have more intake fans or exhaust fans.
Average temps where I live in summer are 35-40 oC.
My mobo, Asrock Fatality B450 Gaming K4, doesnt support more than 3 case fans. Is there a way to add one more fan and connect it to the 3-pin cpu rgb connector?

Solution
Hello,

I have a Fractal Design Meshify C with 1 intake fan at the front and 1 exhaust fan at the rear.
I also installed an exhaust fan at the top of the case. So 1 intake, 2 exhaust fans.
I dont have any problems with temperatures. I just want to ask if its better to have more intake fans or exhaust fans.
My mobo, Asrock Fatality B450 Gaming K4, doesnt support more than 3 case fans. Is there a way to add one more fan and connect it to the 3-pin cpu rgb connector?
It's preferable to have a balanced front to back flow. for another front fan you can use a splitter with first one to...
Hello,

It's preferable to have a balanced front to back flow. for another front fan you can use a splitter with first one to connect to one header. Can't use RGB header for fan motor.

Solution