Cooling with 2 radiators? Best Config given this situation?

So, I have an mITX case (NZXT Manta) that I have a liquid cooled GPU (using a Kraken G12 Adapter - it lets you use a CPU AIO cooler on your GPU) due to the card suffocating in the small space if it's air cooled.The AIO is a Corsair H105.

Anyhow, I also have a CPU (i7-6700K, not OC atm) with a Corsair H60.

The GPU radiator is, due to constraints on the piping/adapter, obliged to be on the two front panels of the computer. The CPU AIO is mounted on one of the top fans.

My current config is the following:
Rear x1: OUT
Top-Rear: Radiator, in
Top Front: Out
2 Front: Radiator, in.

I'm getting idle temps of about 45-50C on the processor and 30C on the GPU. At load I am getting a max of 86C on the CPU, 55C on the GPU. The GPU is set, honestly, I was not expecting the reduction in heat to be anywhere close to what I got, so I'm happy with that.

The trouble is now the CPU is starting to get up there a bit.

Also, for my fan config, I have basically all of them hooked into a fan board (moderated from the mobo CPU_F1) on 3Pin fan headers; The GPU is PWM-4pin, then the radiator fans are 3Pin. The CPU cooler is ... 3PIN, I think, and the fan is PWM-4 (Sys Fan 2).

Solution
It's easier to cool the gpu actually. The fan in the g12 cools the memory and vrm. The H105 cools the die.

Anyway, try the noctua industrial 2000rpm. It will help but at the cost of some noise.
The gpu cooling is more easy actually.
I would ask you to swap the H105 for the cpu and H60 for the gpu.

Do you have enough clearance to run a push pull config on the H60 in the top? If so, get a static pressure fan like the ek furious vardar or noctua 1500/2000rpm industrial. It is noisy, but will work wonders. If you don't have the clearance, just replace the H60 rad fan with the noctua industrial.

Unfortunately the H60 is not a compatible cooler with the G12 adapter. It only accepts circular kinds. My rationale was that the GPU puts off a huge amount of heat (it was averaging 84 under load prior) so a two-radiator would be a better idea. The H60 seemed to handle things just fine with the CPU.... I presume that it has something to do with using the Front as intakes - lots of hot air rising up through the CPU rad.

From the CPU I can run the rad in top, but unfortunately I'm not being dismissive when I say the ONLY option for a radiator for the GPU is the front. It's an actual physical constraint here regarding space and not bending the piping or pcb too much.

The GPU has a PSU shroud blocking it on the bottom, which is actually the whole reason for the liquid cooling in the first place - I need to translate the heat somewhere else because the GPU fan is basically blocked in. Buyer's mistake on my part, but not really something I am in a position to fix with a different card given prices. The bracket itself only allows a pipe that is lower or (at distance) bent back up; otherwise it starts bending the graphics PCB out of the PCI lane, which is obviously no good.