Core 2 Duo E6700 In My Hand!

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Synergy6

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
forgive me, but it doesn't seem to DO ANYTHING... i just installed it on my new system... i can't use it to configure my mouse or keyboard. It just sits there with an information screen and buttons to go to the logitech help site. am i missing something here??? It doesn't let me configure ANYTHING...

Does whether your mouse works have "ANYTHING" to do with the Core2Duo E6700?
Synergy6

quantumsheep

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005

forgive me, but it doesn't seem to DO ANYTHING... i just installed it on my new system... i can't use it to configure my mouse or keyboard. It just sits there with an information screen and buttons to go to the logitech help site. am i missing something here??? It doesn't let me configure ANYTHING...

Why don't you just use proper windows, or if you're so bothered about 64bit why not use a unix operating system?

ches111

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
Sorry Logic,

I typically follow the threads during the week... Weekend is for other things "usually".

I have not used the drivers since I do not use X64. I just looked it up for ya and found something that looked promising.

I would get on with Logitech support "may take some time".

Logitech "once you get to a CSR is usually pretty good".