Core 2 quad Q9695 have 12 mb cache and 8 GB Rams in next generation can I upgrad my PC into next generation

Solution
I assume you meant q9550 or qx9650 which are the fastest core2quads before first i5/i7, no you can’t upgrade them any further. They are still okay for web browsing and other productive tasks ( word, excels) given you maxed out the ram, most of pc in that aura are a mixture of 32/64bit system so memory could be capped at 4 go if you are using 32 but os. Even gaming is some what okay if you are willing to oc the chip by adjusting the fsb from 1333 to 1600 and toss in decent video card like 1050ti.

Lutfij

Titan
There is no Q9695 processor in the Core 2 Quad lineup. If you're dealing with the LGA775 socket, you can't migrate to a new CPU without changing the motherboard and the ram(if you're on DDR2) as well. What are your current system's specs?

I assume you meant q9550 or qx9650 which are the fastest core2quads before first i5/i7, no you can’t upgrade them any further. They are still okay for web browsing and other productive tasks ( word, excels) given you maxed out the ram, most of pc in that aura are a mixture of 32/64bit system so memory could be capped at 4 go if you are using 32 but os. Even gaming is some what okay if you are willing to oc the chip by adjusting the fsb from 1333 to 1600 and toss in decent video card like 1050ti.

Solution