News Core i5-13400 Outperforms Core i5-12400 By Over 20 Percent In Early Benchmarks

This chip appears to be a 12600K with lower TDP/clockspeeds so if the price is right when it officially launches it ought to be a great choice for anyone not seeking to heavily tweak.

I can only assume Intel bullied the motherboard manufacturers into not releasing the lower end BCLK OC boards as the only place I ever saw any (I live in the US) was on aliexpress. So I'm not really sure there's any real relevance to the BCLK OC at this point given that there won't be any affordable boards with the capability.

Dec 12, 2022
This chip appears to be a 12600K with lower TDP/clockspeeds so if the price is right when it officially launches it ought to be a great choice for anyone not seeking to heavily tweak.

I can only assume Intel bullied the motherboard manufacturers into not releasing the lower end BCLK OC boards as the only place I ever saw any (I live in the US) was on aliexpress. So I'm not really sure there's any real relevance to the BCLK OC at this point given that there won't be any affordable boards with the capability.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16813144581
MSI 660m Mortar max available in the US at the minute.
Just had one delivered today :)