[SOLVED] Core Temp 1.16 only displays temperature of 1 core

boagz

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2014
I downloaded the most recent version of core temp and it displays the frequencies of all cores (Ryzen 7 3700x - 8 core cpu) but the temp of only core#0. I looked to see if I could change a setting within the application to change this to no avail. How do I get it to display all core temps?

Solution
I downloaded the most recent version of core temp and it displays the frequencies of all cores (Ryzen 7 3700x - 8 core cpu) but the temp of only core#0. I looked to see if I could change a setting within the application to change this to no avail. How do I get it to display all core temps?
Core Temp only shows the temperature of CPU core #0. If you want to display individual CPU core temperatures, you go to Options>Settings>Notification Area. Then select to either have all cores displayed or only the hottest. These will be displayed in the taskbar by the date and time. You can also change the color of each displayed item by selecting it in the drop down box above where it says extra icons.

I have mine set to only display the...
Core Temp only shows the temperature of CPU core #0. If you want to display individual CPU core temperatures, you go to Options>Settings>Notification Area. Then select to either have all cores displayed or only the hottest. These will be displayed in the taskbar by the date and time. You can also change the color of each displayed item by selecting it in the drop down box above where it says extra icons.

I have mine set to only display the highest temperature CPU core, processor frequency and processor load. Mousing over the CPU temperature in the taskbar will show all CPU core temperatures.

Reactions: RodroX
Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Having 9 temps all display in the Taskbar, I find annoying and hard to read, they all jump around too much. So leave it on core #0 or change it to hottest core and if you want to see all the cores, mouse over it. Ryzen 3000 series uses preferred core status anyways, which could generally be any particular core, but mostly ends up being the same one. Which might not be core #0.

Reactions: RodroX
Ryzen doesn't report individual core temperatures so no program displays them.