[SOLVED] Correct Undervolt? 3800XT

Dec 3, 2020
Need to know if Im turning on the right settings for undervolting and applying a good offset. My motherboard is the MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC. I feel like what I have currently didnt drop temps, can I go farther? I'm just not sure what is a good setting for the 3800XT

oIfnBya.jpg

Solution
Need to know if Im turning on the right settings for undervolting and applying a good offset. My motherboard is the MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC. I feel like what I have currently didnt drop temps, can I go farther? I'm just not sure what is a good setting for the 3800XT

oIfnBya.jpg
It depends on particular CPU sample, al you can do is to check stability while trying different offsets. For 3rd gen Ryzen it's typically between -0.02 and -0.1v.
Stability and boost may be affected.

oIfnBya.jpg
It depends on particular CPU sample, al you can do is to check stability while trying different offsets. For 3rd gen Ryzen it's typically between -0.02 and -0.1v.
Stability and boost may be affected.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS