Corsair 3200LLPT rev. 1.1

Is there anywhere on the net to purchase this memory?..i am looking for the
TwinX 512MB 3200LLPT memory with BH5 and timings of 2.2.2.5???

I have two sticks of this already, and need to bump it up to 1GB. But the
new revision 1.2 using BH6 only has 2.3.2.5 timings.

Any help?

no, the BH5 chips are no longer availabe and soon the BH6 won't be available
either. the BH6 should do 2-2-2-5 they just won't overclock as high as the
BH5. mushkins current PC3200 222 "special" uses BH6 chips.

"Wooducoodu" <wooducoodu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> no, the BH5 chips are no longer availabe and soon the BH6 won't be
available
> either. the BH6 should do 2-2-2-5 they just won't overclock as high as the
> BH5. mushkins current PC3200 222 "special" uses BH6 chips.

I know they are not manufacturd anymore...but i was wondering if any company
or online retailer had any left in stock?

Perhaps second hand even?....tell me this, if i got the revision 1.2/BH6
memory @ 2.3.2.6....would this memory causes problems with my version
1.1/BH5 memory @ 2.2.2.5?

Would i have to manually set the timings?
If anyone know where to locate Corsair TwinX 3200LLPT memory v 1.1 please
let me know.

no, no one's had them for quite a while.