[SOLVED] Corsair 465X + Corsair h100i RGB Platinum

rochismo

Commendable
Aug 12, 2019
Hello, i've just bought the corsair h100i rgb platinum (replacing my NZXT Kraken Z63 because it didn't fit on the top and i couldn't figure out how to put it in the front with proper ventilation) And i am doubtful if this AIO will fit perfectly on the top of the case (having an ASUS ROG Strix Gaming B550-F and Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB (2x16) RAM). Thank you in advance.

Solution
Absolutely no issues to install the H100i RGB Platinum in the top of the 465X. Install with the fans pushing air through the radiator and out of the top of the case.

The NZXT Kraken Z63 would not work in the top of the 465X Case as it can only handle a 240mm AIO like the 100i but you should have been able to install the NZXT AIO in the front of the 465X case.
Absolutely no issues to install the H100i RGB Platinum in the top of the 465X. Install with the fans pushing air through the radiator and out of the top of the case.

The NZXT Kraken Z63 would not work in the top of the 465X Case as it can only handle a 240mm AIO like the 100i but you should have been able to install the NZXT AIO in the front of the 465X case.

Solution