Corsair AX1500i Has 80 Plus Titanium Cerificate; Costs $450

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

As I already stated, Dell had one before that and even before that there was 230V Titanium rated PSUs.

That said, show me a major retailer that carries the Super Flower PSU and I will show you 10 that carry Corsair. As well it is the first 1500W digital Titanium PSU. The Super Flower is not.

Either way it is just technology moving forward.

Ninjawithagun

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2007
If you take into consideration the $/per Watt and the overall power efficiency ratings, Seasonic offers the best Platinum 1200 Watt power supply on the market right now. Priced at $267 (NCIX.com), it is by far the best value as well. I could almost buy two high end Seasonic SS-1200XP3 Platinum rated 1200 Watt power supplies for the cost of a single Corsair Titanium AX1500i...damn! IMHO, the AX1500i is way overpriced right now. A more accurate price for it based upon performance and capabilities would be around $350 to $375. Just have patience. If you really want an AX1500i, wait until EVGA releases their new Platinum 1500 Watt power supply later this year. Once Corsair has some competition, the price of the AX1500i will drop at least $50 overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.