Corsair Carbide 330R, Carbide Air 540 Cases Available Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the design of the Air 540(great for cable management, direct airflow, shows only what I want to show.) It seems to have a lot of plastic though, which is sort of disappointing, a more expensive model with less plastic would have been good.

Pre-Ordered the Air 540 a few days and this morning got an email from Amazon: " Estimated arrival date: June 28, 2013 - July 12, 2013"

I think I am tired of full tower cases, unless I wanna do quad SLI, I will stick to smaller cases from now on.

slomo4sho

Distinguished
That is a very interesting design choice for the 540 (the layout is nearly identical to the HAF XB but rotated to stand vertically instead of horizontally). They should make another variety of this case where the case is basically placed on its side (moving the feet to be below the PSU/drive bays) and it would make a good test bench.

universalremonster

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
The 540 looks interesting! I would like to know if there is enough depth clearance between the front of the case and the side of the motherboard to let you do a push/pull on a radiator. Then you could use the bottom fans as intake and top as exhaust to cool the rest similar to the Raven cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.