Question Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA RGB

kraxman

Prominent
Nov 28, 2018
Hi I have bought a Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-DELTA case and I have a MSI x370 gaming plus motherboard. From my understanding if I connect the 3 front case fans into SYS_FANS and the RGB triple connector into JLED1 I should be able to control the RGB on the fans is that correct or am I missing something?

Regards

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
yes install them as this Diagram
mql7bsX.png

and you will be able to control it via this software

https://www.msi.com/Landing/mystic-light-rgb-gaming-pc/download

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
Is the rgb on or not ? if its not then are you sure correctly alligned all the connectors with the 12v pins as shown by the arrows in the diagram ? because if you didnt then you probably burned the rgb lights

kraxman

Prominent
Nov 28, 2018
No the RGB is not on. The splitter was set up when I got the case and I aligned the 4 pin connector from the RGB splitter correctly with the 12v pins on the mobo. The only thing that I can think of why they aren't working is I have one of the fans connected to a pump fan pins on the mobo instead of sys_fans pins, could that be an issue?

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
no that only controls and powers the fan spinning has nothing to do with rgb power or control , try using a single fan rgb on your 4 pin rgb motherboard header without the splitter , it could be a faulty splitter