[SOLVED] Corsair discontinued memory??

nhardinger2003

Honorable
May 28, 2018
Ok so i was searching around newegg today looking to see if my ram kit i have purchased possibly is on sale, found out that it isnt and has actually gone up. The kit i have is a corsair vengence lpx ddr4 3200 2x4gb kit so 8 gigs in total. Its with ryzen (dont yell at me, i know it isnt ryzen supported, i figured that out after) I was then looking on corsairs website and i could not for the life of me find my kit. So i was curious if they discontinued it and thats why its so expensive (even during the ram pricing issues) or if im just incapable of finding it. Heres the link to newegg. If anyone could help that would be awesome.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAG7R7HA8098&Description=Corsair%20Memory&cm_re=Corsair_Memory-_-20-233-868-_-Product

Solution
There should be nothing wrong with your corsair vengeance lpx and the Ryzen. I'm using vengeance on mine. You may have to update the board's BIOS to get it to perform at top speed. The AGESA profiles have been update quite a bit from older boards' introduction.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
There should be nothing wrong with your corsair vengeance lpx and the Ryzen. I'm using vengeance on mine. You may have to update the board's BIOS to get it to perform at top speed. The AGESA profiles have been update quite a bit from older boards' introduction.

Solution

InvalidError

Titan

Even if it is all in a single kit, there is still no guarantee that the set will run at its full speed (or even at all) unless it is explicitly on the QVL at that speed for a quad-DIMM configuration.