Corsair Hydro Series H75 CPU Cooler Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
It looks nice but far too much plastic used which gives it a cheaper look and doesn't come close to competing with the overall design and look of the Silverstone AIO coolers which look absolutely fantastic, apart for the straw-like cables of course.

itzsnypah

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
So basically they took an H50, slapped 2 expensive fans on it, then put a new waterblock on and are charging $5 less than an H80...If you have space to mount a 3'' thick radiator assembly (H75) then you have space to mount a 3.5'' radiator assembly (H80), which performs better.

with such a thin radiator this isn't exactly going to be a performer, but I would consider something like this for my wife's system which is in a very small case and the only fan I can her is the stock Intel fan with it's normal whine. But I would be hesitant to use something this small on a larger overclocked rig.

ajcroteau

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
One definite benefit i like with these water coolers, to which i have the H55 cooler, is the low profile of the water block which makes upgrading the ram that much easier...

Seems to be a common issue with all the all in one coolers.

My H80i pump does not make any noticeable noise(while it can be heard before it installed it, I now have to place my ear right next to it to hear anything)

This looks like another Asetek unit. The only Asetek unit I have sounds like a hard drive seeking all the time. Strange as again other users report it as silent.

I think it may be a luck game.

5 year warranty is a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.