Corsair Introduces Wire-Free Vengeance RGB DDR4 Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
I predict the next fad will be sticking spoilers and spinners on everything inside the computer. Because, as we know, like LED everything, it all just makes everything so much faster.

So does the word "gaming". :lol:

I'd love to see a HDD with a spoiler plus the words "gaming edition".

problematiq

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015

New TV show idea, "Trick my Rig"

nzalog

Respectable
BANNED
Jan 2, 2017

Host: Looks so sick!! What kind of benchmarks do you get?
'PC' Owner: Oh it doesn't work, was never able to figure out what is wrong.

dstarr3

Distinguished

Well, they don't make any RGB LED processors, so why bother having one in a computer?

CircuitWIzardry

Reputable
Aug 19, 2014
I've used Corsair Link... it is a buggy, resource hog. Corsair has been promising fixes for many issues for over 2 years. It will be a cold day in Hades before I purchase anything ever again that relies on Corsair Link. If you doubt this, look in the Corsair Link forum at Corsair's website, it is littered with complaint upon complaint about Link!

dstarr3

Distinguished

I've got a Corsair keyboard, and their keyboard software is just as awful. They've just got some really rubbish programmers and designers on staff. But honestly, my Corsair keyboard replaced a Logitech keyboard, and their software is just as bad. So it might just be a fact of the industry that there is just no good support software for anything.

Not to mention that king-of-crapware ASUS' AISuite. I never could get that thing to either install/run properly or not adversely affect my system in some way.
Their motherboards are good but software...meh.

problematiq

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015

I had a computer shoot fire out of the back of the PSU. It burned the wall behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.