Review Corsair K70 Pro Mini Wireless Review: Tiny, Versatile and Speedy

Sleepy_Hollowed

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2017
Wow, this is an absolutely wild offering for an extreme niche.

Were this keyboard at least a TKL, I would jump on it without any issues, but that's tiny as is.

As for stabilizers, over time I don't mind them rattling, my main problem is if they make the key press harder or if it makes the key press feel weird instead of solid.

I think only Das Keyboard has this figured out well, though I hate they don't have a hotswappable keyboard option, but that alone justifies it not being hot swappable. Maybe Logitech's higher end Pro X, but that one has a huge caveat on programmability.

If this one is as solid as those, I'd be OK with it regardless of the rattling, but that's a super personal preference.

I'm extremely biased on that as I used to use Cherry MX made keyboards with black switches for the longest time, and I don't know they make those anymore for general availability, just for enterprise, and I'm not even sure they make them anymore.

Jul 18, 2022
Looking forward to reading more. Great post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…

If you are searching for the best Online Training in India then Viswa Online Trainings is the perfect institute for you. Professionals will get benefits with our Online Training in making their advanced career. And the fresher will can get benefit from our Online Training for Freshers to become pro in this field. It offers you many training choices like Full-Time courses, Weekend courses, Short-Term courses, and Fast-Track courses, you can choose according to your choice. And after the training ends, you'll get a certificate which will help you to get in big MNCs worldwide. We have skilled trainer with several years of experience. With training, you'll also get to do many stuffs like soft skills, interview preparation, and mock group discussions that will help you with you placement in big and reputed MNCs.