Review Corsair Katar Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse Review: Refined, Speedy Simplicity

Oct 6, 2020
there is a mistake in the article - "no RGB or useless buttons" is actually a desired feature. Also, USB charging is inferior solution compared to AA batteries which are much more convenient especially when you want to play NOW but forgot to charge your mouse.
Perhaps, next time you will give a mouse review to someone who actually knows a thing or two about PC input devices? Matt Safford seems to know very little about that.

Shadowclash10

Prominent
May 3, 2020
there is a mistake in the article - "no RGB or useless buttons" is actually a desired feature. Also, USB charging is inferior solution compared to AA batteries which are much more convenient especially when you want to play NOW but forgot to charge your mouse.
Perhaps, next time you will give a mouse review to someone who actually knows a thing or two about PC input devices? Matt Safford seems to know very little about that.

RGB, ok sure, if you don't want it. Useless buttons?? All buttons are useful. About the AA batteries... What if you don't use those anymore? I don't have a use case for AA batteries really (TV remote, and that's it?). I always have various USB cables around my rig, so it's alot more convenient for me and many other people. And, using AA batteries is wasteful. However, I understand your viewpoint - especially if you are someone who uses AA batteries regularly. That's why the article said "AA battery is less-convenient in some ways than USB charging